CODDINGTOWN MANAGEMENT OFFICE SERVICES
The Coddingtown Management Office provides services such as: complimentary wheelchairs, general shopping center and event info, lost and found, and security.
Coddingtown provides amenities such as: FREE customer parking, accessible parking, Children’s Play Area, Pepsi vending, directories, EV (electric vehicle) and Tesla charging stations, family restrooms and nursing lounge, drinking fountain, public transportation, soft seating, strollers and an ATM (Bank of the West).
CODE OF CONDUCT
A SMOKE-FREE PROPERTY
Coddingtown Shopping Center is a private property.
All patrons and visitors of the Center are required to abide by the following:
- Appropriate non-offensive attire, including shirts and shoes, must be worn. Wearing apparel that obscures or conceals the face, including but not limited to hoodies or masks, or apparel that may provoke a disturbance or incite violence, is prohibited. This provision does not apply to clothing, masks, or other apparatus worn for cultural or religious reasons or for medical conditions
- Disorderly or disruptive conduct is prohibited. Including, but not limited to; running, fighting, yelling, threatening comments/gestures, obscene language/gestures, racial/religious slurs, and loud music
- Use of skateboards/roller blades/bicycles is prohibited
- No weapons, including but not limited to; firearms, knives, or any other object(s) that may be used in any way to inflict bodily injury on another person
- No open receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol
- Photography, videotaping and filming require the written consent of shopping center management
- No littering, defacing, damaging or destroying of any property
- Engaging in noncommercial expressive activity, other than certain qualified labor activity, is prohibited unless it complies with the shopping center’s Rules for Public Use of Common Areas. (A copy of these rules and application may be obtained from the shopping center’s management office)
- No soliciting of money/contributions, except with a prior written agreement from shopping center management
- Pets or other animals are not allowed in the center. The center allows all trained service dogs in accordance with the A.D.A.
- No smoking, except in an area specifically designated for smoking
- No loitering; blocking storefronts, fire exits, stairs, or obstructing pedestrian or vehicular traffic
- The commission of any act defined by federal, state or local statue or ordinance as a criminal act is prohibited
Monday – Saturday, 10AM-8PM
*Department stores and restaurant hours may vary.
See Events tab for Holiday and Center Hours.
CODDINGTOWN OFFICE HOURS
Monday – Friday, 8:30AM-4:30PM
Saturday and Sunday, CLOSED
Holiday Hours may vary
CODDINGTOWN CONTACT INFO
Management Office: (707) 527-5378
Security: (707) 975-1111,